18 May 2012

Juice Fast!

I ate like a pig today and went over my calorie allowance by 400 calories because of stupid addictive pasta! Anyway for the past few days..I've been feeling congested and blocked up..my whole system is in a rut, so I've decided to do a 1 day juice cleanse tomorrow. 

I have a juicer so all juices will be homemade with natural sugars and nutrients.

Juice fast recipe ideas ( will modify depending on ingredients I have).
  • Orange juice
  • Green juice - Spirulina powder, cucumber, celery, pear, lemon juice + kale. 
  • Turmeric tonic - lemon juice, ginger, water, turmeric, cayenne pepper, black pepper + salt.
  • Veggie juice - carrots, cucumber, beets, celery, ginger + lemon juice. 
  • Spicy avocado soup - avocado, water, spinach, lime juice, celery, garlic, salt, chilli + cumin.
  • Red delicious - beetroot, ginger, apples
  • Carrot juice - (and you can add a small piece of ginger for a little kick).
  • Tomato soup juice - Tomatoes, apples, 1 clove of garlic, 1 sprig of parsley.
  • Watermelon punch - watermelon, lemon juice, oranges, pineapple
  •  Pineapple mocktail - pineapple, carrot, apple, celery stalk. 
  • Afternoon delight - Orange, strawberries, grapefruit, banana, vanilla essence, ice cubes.
I will post pictures tomorrow! Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment