9 Apr 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter everyone! My Lenten fasting is over and it was tough but I learnt the importance of discipline and also that I didn't have to eat to feel something.

Anyway I start a new workout and clean eating tomorrow and I'm excited to see what this next chapter unfolds in my weight loss journey. Unlike my Insanity journey where I was doing 100% insanity workouts I want to switch it up this time around.

I will continue to workout 6 days a week and my workouts will consist of sessions of either -- turbo fire, insanity, p90x or 30 day shred (I will alternate workouts to keep it fresh and exciting) and once a week I will go for a jog.

A typical breakfast on a clean eat plan is: -- greek yoghurt with 1 banana and stevia (203 cal) or turkey hash (214 cal).

So it all begins with getting a good nights sleep. Goodnight guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment