13 May 2012

DAY 27: No rest for the wicked..

It has been a busy ass week! Preparing for exams is probably the worst time for me and my eating. In the past I would usually have some candy on the side then take a break and get more candy and this time around I am staying away from the candy though I did have a little hiccup yesterday and had a chocolate bar but I am exercising and burning it off - something I never would done in the past.

So on Friday I went for lunch with the boyfriend and had this huge apple pancake...not sure of the calories but I knew it wouldn't be pretty. So after lunch I walked everywhere and logged a massive 11,000 steps on my pedometer and also did a bit of running and in total I burnt 983 calories that day....bye bye pancake!

I don't know what is going on at the moment..my sweet tooth is in over drive but luckily my 1kg loss this week was not affected by my binging! I'm going to keep an eye on it before it throws all my hard work out the window....(fingers crossed).

I feel like I've been living in a bubble..why didn't I know you can make oil free popcorn in the microwave?? What is this new discovery? Well my mum (who is visiting from Nigeria) put some corn seeds in a bowl and cover it with another bowl then popped it in the microwave for 5 mins -- hey presto perfect popcorn (see above)!!!

Yesterday for dinner, I had some flame grilled chicken with some potatoes and garden peas (serving sizes)

This morning I'm focused on healthy eating:

Breakfast -- Oats with Oatbran + semi skim milk
Lunch -- Nothing
Dinner --
Snacks -- popcorn, 1 banana and almond butter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment