20 Apr 2012

MY TURBO FIRE DAYS ARE DONE! I JUST DON'T LIKE IT...SO I'M REPLACING IT WITH BILLY BLANKS TAE BO

My hybrid program of Insanity + P90X is very intense so I needed a workout that was intense but fun, so I tried turbo fire but the moves were too quick and just too dancey! I've loved Billy Blanks workout techniques for years and the DVD was just collecting dust -- so might as well save money and use it.

For those without the DVD there are a ton of Billy Blanks workouts on youtube -- some good Samaritan uploaded whole DVD's, like this one that I'm doing today:

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't like turbo : ( its one of my faves tae bo looks fun but that girl counting would drive me crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..I just spent too much time trying to catch up with the moves than actually working out..I'm not at all patient! She is a bit annoying but I like the workouts

    ReplyDelete